Product Marketing Manager
Location: Redmond, Washington
Job Type: Full time
At Microsoft we have a clear and simple mission – to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. The chance to do that, at scale, is nowhere greater than in the Windows Commercial Business. Everyday 100’s of millions of businesses around the globe rely on Windows keep their work secure, help them stay productive at home, work or on the move.
The Windows Commercial Marketing team is looking for a customer-obsessed Product Marketing Manager to join our team of collaborative marketing members who are individually brilliant, love working with each other, and embrace a growth mindset.
In this role you will be responsible for developing and executing data driven growth strategies for the Windows commercial business. Your primary objectives are to increase awareness, help drive sales, and deployment of the Windows 11 Pro product. You would be working closely with device partners and OEMs to develop and execute the growth strategy.
The role requires influencing a diverse group of stakeholders across field, partner, finance, business development, and engineering organizations.
- Lead the effort to build a data driven model that informs the Windows 11 marketing strategy, the model brings together 1st party and 3rd party data sources to develop deeper customer insights.
- Work closely with CELA and the sales team to provide model, tools and a sharing process that allows us to jointly peruse opportunities.
- Partner with the Device Partner Sales team use the model to identify the top opportunities for device refresh within the Windows customer base.
- Deliver internal customer facing tools and assets using the data that supports the sales teams in identifying top opportunities for device refresh.
- Determine key market and customer insights and drive recommendations to accelerate device refresh into other stakeholder teams.
- Continue to evolve and develop our data driven growth strategies, creating a practice that generates new insights and tools that will help us, and our partners drive the business forward.
- Create world class GTM strategies to expand into new growth areas for the business informed by insights.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or related field AND 2+ years experience in business
- OR Master's Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or related field AND 1+ year(s) experience in business
- OR equivalent experience
Additional or Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or related field AND 5+ years experience in business
- OR Master's Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or related field AND 3+ years experience in business
- OR equivalent experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.