Technology Sales: Full-time Opportunities for MBA Graduates, United States
Location: Redmond, Washington
Job Type: Full time
Every year, we welcome Master of Business Administration (MBA) graduates from every corner of the world to join Microsoft. You bring your aspirations, talent, potential—and excitement for the journey ahead.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond. Learn more about our cultural attributes
Those hired into this role are invited to participate in Microsoft Aspire Experience, a two-year learning and development experience where you'll build your network, cultivate intentional capabilities and gain perspective into the career opportunities across Microsoft’s many exciting businesses.
Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love—start your journey with us today!
Location and travel requirements may vary per role. Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available Technology Sales roles, including but not limited to, those described below:
Partner Technology Strategy
Creates partners’ technology and business roadmaps and technical enablement plans to outline the partners’ digital transformation journey and align with Microsoft’s technology priorities. Ensures partner capability to bring new solutions to market that drive both partner growth and Microsoft revenues and orchestrates projects/programs according to partner plan.
- Generates business insights based on experience with the partner and internal teams (e.g., community and ecosystem, Account team), and from knowledge of the capability of Microsoft products, to provide input into planning processes. Adapts plans based on insights, under guidance.
- Acts as the voice of the partner and internal advocate by providing insights, feedback, and challenges from the partner to internal teams (e.g., product groups, engineers).
- Provides analysis of overall partner needs and advises on gaps that would benefit from Microsoft solutions.
- Orchestrates internal teams to ensure sufficient technical resources for demands, from a limited pool of resources, when appropriate.
- Drives conversations with small or local partners that present the strategic relationship between Microsoft technologies, products, and services compared with the competitor's solution and the partner's overall business goals and objectives.
- Currently pursuing or have completed Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
- Technical consulting, technical consultative selling, product development, or related technical/sales experience OR equivalent experience.
The salary for this role in the state of Colorado is from $73,800 to $162,200 (60-62).
At Microsoft certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work. US-based employees gain access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and fitness benefits, among others.
Visit our Careers FAQ Page to learn more about the interview process and answers to commonly asked questions.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.