Technical Program Management: Fulltime Opportunities for MBA Graduates, United States
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, Redmond, Washington
Job Type: Full time
Every year, we welcome Master of Business Administration (MBA) graduates from every corner of the world to join Microsoft. You bring your aspirations, talent, potential—and excitement for the journey ahead.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond. Learn more about our cultural attributes
Those hired into this role are invited to participate in Microsoft Aspire Experience, a two-year learning and development experience where you'll build your network, cultivate intentional capabilities and gain perspective into the career opportunities across Microsoft’s many exciting businesses.
Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love—start your journey with us today!
Location and travel requirements may vary per role. Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available Program Management roles, including but not limited to, those described below:
Technical Program Management
Leads the development and implementation process for products and services typically involving large, complex cross-functional implementation with multiple internal teams or external partners. Leads efforts such as designing product architecture and solutions to complex technical needs, identifying trends in product quality and performance to define or change existing features; prioritizing and delivering on the roadmap; managing project schedules and release plans; monitoring product/service performance and driving continuous improvement in quality, profitability, supportability and delivery.
- Begins to identify opportunities and gaps in the implementation of a group of features or feature areas (e.g., product, service) including comparison of various quality and performance metrics to various solutions. May participate in customer engagements to solicit feedback and understand their experiences with Microsoft’s products and services.
- Works with Software and Hardware Engineering to design architecture and integrated customer solutions to technical needs for a group of features or feature areas (e.g., product, service), with minimal guidance. Proposes design and architecture documents for a group of features or feature areas.
- Collaborates with others in orchestrating and integrating efforts for the development and implementation process of a group of features or feature areas (e.g., product, services) for cross functional projects with internal teams and external partners. Collaborates and coordinates across teams to ensure alignment on product management and release, including tradeoffs, adjustments, and improvements as feasible.
- Currently pursuing or have completed Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
- Experience in engineering, product/technical program management, data analysis, or product development OR equivalent experience.
- Experience managing cross-functional and/or cross-team projects.
The salary for this role in the state of Colorado is from $73,800 to $162,200 (60-62).
At Microsoft certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work. US-based employees gain access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and fitness benefits, among others.
Visit our Careers FAQ Page to learn more about the interview process and answers to commonly asked questions.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.