Sales Enablement: Full-time Opportunities for MBA Graduates, United States
Location: Bellevue, Washington, New York, New York, Redmond, Washington, Reston, Virginia
Job Type: Full time
Every year, we welcome Master of Business Administration (MBA) graduates from every corner of the world to join Microsoft. You bring your aspirations, talent, potential—and excitement for the journey ahead.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond. Learn more about our cultural attributes
Those hired into this role are invited to participate in Microsoft Aspire Experience, a two-year learning and development experience where you'll build your network, cultivate intentional capabilities and gain perspective into the career opportunities across Microsoft’s many exciting businesses.
Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love—start your journey with us today!
Location and travel requirements may vary per role. Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available Sales Enablement roles, including but not limited to, those described below:
As a Sales Excellence Manager, you will serve lead to streamline the operations and sales processes, analyzing the performances of the sales team and provide insights and feedback to improve customer engagement and sales impact. Sales Excellence Managers will seek input, provide feedback, and launch new initiatives as well as evaluate the current business rhythm of reporting. This role manages account alignment, segmentation, and territory management throughout the fiscal year as well as during fiscal year transitions.
- With minimal assistance, drives account or business planning. Consolidates business information and provides suggestions to benchmark performance and define current and future actions. Supports the execution on the defined actions across teams.
- Builds relationships with sales managers and their teams. Supports coaching of the sellers and/or managers in collaboration with team members. May coach on deal processes.
- Improves awareness and clarity of Corporate or TimeZone programs among sales teams and managers. Communicates and provides input on adopting plans to create new habits among sales teams or partners.
- Applies key reporting tools and conducts analysis on key revenue drivers, in collaboration with team members. Escalates issues in reporting or analytics.
- Instills sales process discipline, adherence to standards and excellence in execution, or pipeline health. Contributes to holding sales managers accountable for account plan quality and completeness. Adopts and shares best practices within their team.
- Currently pursuing or have completed Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to understand business needs.
- Ability to review/consume information and provide insights, hypothesis or conclusions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to scale business processes across a breadth of business and functions.
- Sales experience is plus but not required.
The salary for this role in the state of Colorado is from $73,800 to $162,200 (60-62).
At Microsoft certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work. US-based employees gain access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and fitness benefits, among others.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.