PM, Digital Experiences – WW Learning
Location: Redmond, Washington
Job Type: Full time
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve
more. As a Digital Experience Program Manager in the Worldwide Learning Employee Skilling team,
you will play a key role shaping the way our MCAPS employees engage in their learning journeys via the newly launched MCAPS Academy.
We are looking for a strong Program Manager with a passion for bringing technology solutions that deliver
modernized learning experiences. In this role, you will need to be able to understand the existing learning
experiences, design business and technical requirements, pilot solutions and then scale them to support
a variety of skilling initiatives. You will need the ability to work across business and engineering teams
to define and influence digital learning experiences that drive on-going learner engagement.
- Create Modernized Digital Experiences – Independently evaluate & design learner experiences aligned to strategic MCAPS Academy initiatives. Leverage insight from employee interactions and use of technology to enhance existing learning platforms and ecosystem. Use telemetry data and identify trends to proactively enhance the learning experience. Works with cross-functional stakeholders to design compliant, complex programs from initiation to delivery with minimal coaching
- Program Management - Contributes to or leads a portfolio of projects including the project plan, timelines, milestones, financial management, performance metrics, and/or resource needs for complex programs. Communicates the program status and risk to relevant stakeholders and holds them accountable for following the established schedule, risk mitigation plans, and processes.
- Business Program Evaluation and Improvement - Collects and evaluates success criteria and performance metrics and Key Performance Indicators, such as acquisition, usage, impact, effectiveness, and customer feedback, and uses scorecards and dashboards to monitor complex programs and ensure all activities align with business and program objectives. Uses data analytics to derive insights that help identify current and future program risks and mitigation plans, as well as opportunities to streamline and optimize programs based on lessons learned.
- Customer Analysis & Engagement Execution - Conducts and collects employee-related feedback and research and proactively identifies potential solutions that drive adoption and engagement of learner experiences. Identifies opportunities for evangelizing and optimizing the digital experience. Serve as the technical expert and/or work with engineers to support solution implementation success and advancement of Microsoft technology use.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Operations, Finance or related field AND 4+ years work experience in program management, process management, process improvement OR equivalent experience.
- Experience working in a global, matrixed organization and working with cross-functional teams
- Track record of taking on big challenges and delivering results with high attention to detail and impeccable quality
- A passion for applying technology to solve big business problems
- Experience in creating digital learning experiences
- Ability to embrace ambiguity and manage successful outcomes
- Strong communication skills, including experience presenting to leadership
In the State of Colorado, the salary range for this role is from $129,800 to $194,800.
At Microsoft certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work. US-based employees gain access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and fitness benefits, among others.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.