CEHSE Business Administrator
Location: Redmond, Washington
Job Type: Full time
Cloud Operations + Innovation is seeking a skilled business administrator to provide support to two CO+I CEHSE Partners and their teams. This role will take on a variety of tasks while working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational and communication skills, be able to proactively anticipate needs and shift priorities quickly, be self-motivated, self-aware, and will have the ability to balance a sense of humor with a sense of responsibility. Candidates should appreciate an energetic work environment, and have a sense of urgency for key deliverables, deliberate and forward-thinking in how he/she approaches challenges, and scale administratively with the teams
In alignment with our Microsoft values, we are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment for all employees to positively impact our culture every day.
- Complex calendar management for two Partner-level managers
- Travel logistics and expense reporting
- Team SharePoint and OneNote creation and/or maintenance
- Procurement and management of supplies, hardware and assets including SAW devices
- Space management
- Headcount management: post job requisitions, set up/onboard new hires
- Vendor account management for CEHSE
- Facility requests
- Maintain DLs and SGs as needed
- Ensure compliance with operational policies and procedures
- Coordinate other projects as assigned
- Serve as backup support to the EA and be an active part of the CO+I Business Support community
- Morale event planning and organization
- Escort business guests
- Order (and deliver if needed) lunches for meetings
- General Team support
Required Qualifications :
- 3+ years of work experience supporting a senior-level manager
- 3+ years of work experience using administrative skills and functions
- Ability to interface at the exec-level with customers and partners both internal and external
- Professionalism to represent the managers and teams effectively
- Strong planning and organizational skills to effectively prioritize, while demonstrating customer service focus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable operating within ambiguity and changing direction rapidly to accommodate a fluctuating work environment
- Ability to remain cool and focused under pressure
- Provide positive interactions with others
- Proficiency with Microsoft software and internal tools
- Ability to be in the office during core business hours
- Ability to lift up-to 10 lbs.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to, the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.