Location: Atlanta, Georgia, Austin, Texas, Charlotte, North Carolina, Dallas, Texas, Houston, Texas, Overland Park, Kansas
Job Type: Full time
The Security, Risk & Compliance team enables business strategy through a programmatic and global approach to Risk Management.
This position will lead efforts to reduce or eliminate Microsoft risk within the Cloud Hardware Supply Chain focusing on anti-bribery & anti-corruption, health and safety, and labor and human rights. This role is instrumental in establishing the risk appetite and tolerance to meet defined objectives and continuously assess plans against established mission, vision, values, and objectives.
- Proactively assess supplier risks and vulnerabilities to the Cloud supply chain with emphasis on labor,human rights, anti-bribery, anti-corruption, and workplace safety risk domains.
- Collect and prioritize information appropriately to articulate and provide insight into specific risks in the labor, human rights, anti-bribery; anti-corruption, and workplace safety risk domains.
- Assimilate information from multiple sources and identify key drivers, variables, trends, and business scenarios to inform business risk decisions.
- Strategize and prioritize comprehensive protections and mitigation strategies that align to stakeholder, compliance, and business priorities.
- Provide input into the requirements for labor & human rights, anti-bribery & anti-corruption, and workplace safety risk domains. Build the business case for long-term, cross-business solutions that leverage risk mitigation practices to deliver impact.
- Establish and maintain engagement with program owners driving critical cross-function initiatives.
- Actively support third-party supplier assessments that drive compliance and mitigate risks in the labor & human rights, anti-bribery & anti-corruption, and workplace safety risk domains.
- 5+years of experience in Risk Management, Compliance or Supply Chain Management.
Preferred Qualifications:Experience in risk related fields with emphasis on labor and human rights, anti-bribery and anti-corruption, workplace safety.
- Prior experience as a compliance or risk manager focused on social responsibility domains.
- Compliance, Risk, or Supplier management background (certification preferred).
- Project Management skills (certification preferred).
- Proven analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to adapt and change with the needs of the organization and business.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, have excellent attention to detail, and work effectively under deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills with ability summarize key issues/risks both verbally and in written context.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.