SMB Stores and Global Demand Center Program Manager
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, Charlotte, North Carolina, Chicago, Illinois, Dallas, Texas, Redmond, Washington, United States
Job Type: Full time
Microsoft is empowering every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more. We have set ourselves three bold ambitions: create more personal computing, reinvent productivity and business processes, and build the intelligent cloud service. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day.
The Small and Medium Business (SMB) segment at Microsoft is at the leading edge of our transformation. It is a tremendous growth engine for the company, driven by exponential growth in cloud services as well as continued momentum in the traditional on-premises business. Dedicated to empowering every SMB organization worldwide to achieve more, this high performing team delivers compelling Microsoft cloud solutions to millions of customers globally, growing revenue and market share while enabling a great customer and partner experience.
Do you possess strong leadership, communications and consultative capabilities? The SMB Business Stores and Demand Center Program Manager is a key contributor to our transformation, where the focus is on innovating our go-to-market capability and capacity to best serve SMB customers. This requires continuous innovation and evolution of our sales engagement strategy and sales engine execution while remaining centered on the customer.
To be successful, you must have a deep understanding of the SMB market, Direct or Inside Sales, marketing campaign and demand generation, customer acquisition and expansion (up sell and cross-sell) sales motions across services/products and the respective routes to market. You will work in a highly matrixed environment in the Microsoft Customer and Partner Solutions (MCAPS), Marketing, Finance, and Legal groups at Microsoft. Through a v-team of key business partners from the Stores and Global Demand Center team, product and field teams, you will drive strategy alignment and execution excellence with the right level of investments to address SMB customer needs, acquire SMB customers at scale and improve customer and partner satisfaction.
Microsoft is looking for a proven self-starter who thrives in a collaborative environment, navigates ambiguity well, and who loves to help build strong and scalable motions to attract and retain customers in the Microsoft cloud.
The SMB Business Stores and Demand Center Program Manager will be responsible for the following priorities:
- Planning: Drive a strong alignment and contribution of the Stores and the Global demand center (GDC) to the SMB business with clear execution strategy, key performance indicators (KPI) and targets.
- SMB Program Management: Shape the SMB Stores and Global demand center execution guidance aligned with the SMB solution area plays and orchestrate the delivery of SMB specific resources, readiness and tools to help address gaps in customer acquisition and partner leads flow management.
- Collaboration: Work with relevant Stores and GDC teams and field area SMB teams to drive the desired outcomes from the engine by clarifying prioritized sales plays, customer acquisition and enabling the roles to successfully execute together.
- Managing Partner and Leader/Stakeholder Connections: Define the rhythm of business (ROB) and/or the governance model for evaluating progress on program and plan execution, return on investment (ROI), identifying and addressing gaps to ensure successful implementation.Help establish the right level of ROB with Stores, GDC and Area SMB sales leaders to provide visibility on the SMB impact of such engines/motions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Economics, Engineering or related field AND 6+ years relevant Sales or Marketing experience with Information Technology products and/or services
- OR equivalent experience.
- Experience in SMB Sales or Marketing or equivalent experience
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- 4+ years experience marketing and selling business to business IT solutions and meeting revenue targets, developing compelling SMB campaigns, solution sales pitches and coaching sellers to drive SMB customer acquisition.
- Purposeful Planner & Executor. Delivers business impact with intentional planning, customer targeting analysis, driving clarity to the team, removing sales blockers and ensuring quarterly business goals are met.
- Strategic thinking & execution. Ability to develop sales and business strategy options, economic justification, while also being able to enable a successful execution of global programs.
- Master’s degree preferred
- This role can be located in any city in the USA-preferred location is Redmond, WA
- The salary for this role in the state of Colorado is between $129800 and $194800.
- At Microsoft, certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
- Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work. US-based employees gain access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and fitness benefits, among others
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.