Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Job Type: Full time
Are you looking to add cloud, mobile, and AI/ML to your resume? Are you excited to be a leader in the fields of Software-as-a-Service and Security for highly profitable, high growth, premium enterprise customers? Do you value working with the most creative and talented engineers in the world?
Office 365 is the industry leader in hosted productivity suites and boasts to be the fastest growing business at Microsoft, with more than 100 million seats hosted in multiple data centers across the globe. The Data Security and Privacy team is chartered with the challenging missions of delivering core mail delivery/hygiene in Exchange/o365, as well as Regulatory Compliance scenarios across Exchange, SharePoint and other office products and services.
- Design, implement, test, and deliver with provable quality solutions that are distributed, high scale, high availability, geo-redundant, low maintenance, and high value.
- Work across geographic and organizational boundaries to define requirements, scope work, develop features, integrate functionality, and meet key performance goals.
- Own and drive projects with large scope and complicated features by working toward self-defined goals and milestones.
- Deliver on engineering commitments, while keeping customer experience and satisfaction as the overarching goal.
- Be prepared to learn and grow.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar field, or 4+ years of work-related experience
- 1+ years software development experience with familiarity of at least one OOP language, such as: C++/C#/Java
- 1+ years of experience working on Security & Compliance related Products/Platforms or 1+ years of experience in Big Data and Distributed Systems
- Strong coding and excellent problem-solving skills
- Server and/or service experience is preferred but is not a must
- Ability to ramp up new tools and technologies quickly
- Prior experience with AI/ML or tooling such as Jupyter Notebooks
- Prior experience with Big Data and Distributed Systems
Come and stretch your talent in a highly technical team. You will have plenty of opportunities to grow if you are a developer who is strong, enthusiastic about the space and driven to grow and learn!
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to, the following specialized security screenings
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.