Product Launch Operations Lead (Multiple roles, including Senior Product Launch Operations Lead)
Location: Albany, New York, Atlanta, Georgia, Austin, Texas, Baltimore, Maryland, Bellevue, Washington, Boston, Massachusetts, Charlotte, North Carolina, Chicago, Illinois, Detroit, Michigan, Irving, Texas, Los Angeles, California, Miami, Florida, Mountain View, California, Phoenix, Arizona, Redmond, Washington, San Francisco, California, Seattle, Washington, South Portland, Maine, Tampa, Florida, United States, Washington, District of Columbia, Woodbridge Township, New Jersey
Job Type: Full time
This role is remote and available for most locations across the US. If you work from Redmond, WA; Mountain View, CA; or Atlanta, GA you may have the option to work hybrid in the office.
The Operations & Business Insights team in Business Planning serves as the center of launch and pricing excellence for Microsoft’s commercial business. As a Product Launch Manager, you will manage and land monetization launches and execute pricing strategies across Microsoft’s portfolio, including Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Defender, Microsoft Power Platform, Windows, and Microsoft data and artificial intelligence (AI) services. You will be part of a newly formed team responsible for delivering a breadth of products and services to market across a range of academic, enterprise, government, and small business customers.
In this high visibility, high impact role, you will partner with product business planners, engineering, finance, product marketing, operations, and other stakeholders to land pricing and product strategies that drive growth for the company. You will also partner closely with your teammates to automate and improve existing processes to enable faster time to market. You will lead the implementation of business planning and pricing strategies.
- Lead launches that support Microsoft’s ability to land commerce changes quickly, efficiently, and compliantly to market globally – including price changes, rebrands, and product engineering updates.
- Partner with business planning, product marketing, sales, and engineering on go-to-market strategies to land updated offers, promotions, and pricing in market.
- Ensure product offering is harmonized between existing and new pricing platforms.
- Maintain launch roadmaps and execute launch requirements. Track and communicate changes across business planning and stakeholders.
- Drive operational efficiencies backed by data analysis and insights from multiple sources including finance and engineering.Make thoughtful, customer- and data- driven decisions while ensuring both quality and speed are top-of-mind.
- Model the Microsoft values of respect, integrity, and accountability.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, or related field AND 2+ years of relevant experience in launch operations, business planning, product management, pricing, strategic consulting, or field/partner/sales experience in the enterprise technology industry
- OR equivalent experience.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, or related field AND 5+ years of relevant experience in launch operations, business planning, product management, pricing, strategic consulting, or field/partner/sales experience in the enterprise technology industry
- OR Master's Degree in Engineering, Business, or related field AND 3+ years of relevant experience in launch operations, business planning, product management, pricing, strategic consulting, or field/partner/sales experience in the enterprise technology industry
- OR equivalent experience.
- You possess a growth mindset, are adaptable, and thrive in ambiguous, unstructured situations
- You are a detail-oriented project manager who can prioritize multiple projects and deadlines to deliver launches accurately and on time
- You inspire confidence in others, can influence stakeholders, and drive results in a complex technical and business environment and a highly matrixed organization
- You can demonstrate a history of clear, strategic thinking and strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- You simplify complex scenarios to create clarity and possess excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- You embrace and live the Microsoft culture with unwavering commitment to diversity and inclusion with a demonstrated ability to have fun
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
The salary range for this role in Coloradois from $108,200 to $162,200