Change Management Office Learning Lead
Location: Redmond, Washington
Job Type: Full time
Microsoft’s Cloud business is experiencing explosive growth, and the Capacity, Supply Chain & Provisioning (CSCP) organization is responsible for enabling the infrastructure underlying this growth. Our mission is to deliver the world’s computer with an industry-leading supply chain. CSCP is responsible for strategic sourcing, customer demand forecasting, capacity planning and management, supply chain planning and execution, capacity provisioning, and decommissioning and dispositioning of datacenter assets worldwide.
The Microsoft Capacity Supply Chain and Provisioning group is an exciting and fast evolving team with a mission to optimize and deliver industry leading cloud infrastructure and foundational technologies for Microsoft’s online services used by our Customers around the world. The organization is responsible for strategy and delivery of the foundational platform for the Microsoft Cloud supply chain. Our focus is on smart growth, high efficiency, and delivering a trusted experience to customers and partners worldwide and we are looking for enthusiastic individuals to help achieve our mission to become an industry leading supply chain.
CSCP has an exciting opportunity for you to play a leadership role in driving change for our transformation. The job is an individual contributor role within the Transformational Enablement Change Management Office.
As an experienced Learning Lead with a depth of knowledge in Prosci or similar Organizational Change Management methodology, you will help drive behavioral change by owning the planning and execution of Learning strategies for our CSCP Transformation. As part of a centralized Change Management Office (CMO) you will work to ensure consistency and efficiency in learning solutions across the full scope of supply chain transformation. This will require coordination across multiple project teams that are driving the development of new end to end supply chain process capabilities to support the growth of Cloud.
Conduct Training Needs Analysis
Create and execute training plans
Manage and implement training and readiness activities to build Awareness, Desire and Knowledge) geared towards minimizing resistance.
Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of Change Management training programs
Develop org wide approach for developing modern learning delivery mechanisms to increase the organization’s depth of knowledge around new tools, processes and best in class technologies
Evangelize and promote Transformation Learning programs at all levels of the organization
Define and measure learning success metrics and monitor change progress
- Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in HR, Psychology, General Business, Industrial/Organizational or equivalent work experience in lieu of education
- 7+ years’ experience with proven track record of successfully leading learning program
- Demonstrated business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Experience with the Prosci ADKAR Model or other certified OCM Models, tools, and frameworks
- Experience working to ensure broad awareness of impending change and the anticipated impact on affected parties at the departmental and worker levels
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.