Human Resources: Full-time Opportunities for University Graduates, United States
Location: Redmond, Washington
Job Type: Full time
Every year, we welcome thousands of university graduates from every corner of the world to join Microsoft. You bring your aspirations, talent, potential—and excitement for the journey ahead.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond. Learn more about our cultural attributes
Those hired into this role are invited to participate in Microsoft Aspire Experience, a two-year learning and development experience where you'll build your network, cultivate intentional capabilities and gain perspective into the career opportunities across Microsoft’s many exciting businesses.
Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love—start your journey with us today!
Our GTA College Hires program offers an opportunity to provide strategic work, exposure to company leaders, and extended opportunities to partner directly with the business on impactful issues. You will own engaging passive candidates for our critical roles.
This role is more than simple recruiting - you should be able to effectively communicate with candidates and articulate career opportunities that engage passive talent. You must thrive in searching for candidates and be focused on networking closely within the industry to identify the right talent and companies to target. You’ll cover the basics of recruiting, but more importantly, leverage your technical and business knowledge to develop meaningful recruiting strategies which promote aggressive methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline technical candidates for Microsoft.
- Uses an understanding of talent markets and complex candidate profiles, as well as relationships with talent pools and communities, to identify, secure, and/or develop candidates for immediate and near-future needs and pipelines.
- Develops a pipeline that generates strategic and differentiated candidates to meet the future talent needs of the business.
- Executes initial screening and assessing of candidates.
- Uses an understanding of the entire staffing lifecycle to apply the appropriate internal and external staffing policies, standards, and/or regulations to all stages of the staffing process.
- Maintains candidate satisfaction at all phases of the relationship by leveraging motivators and incentives to engage candidates and prepare them for next phases of the process.
- Reviews data and market research and consults with the business to recommend and implement a hiring plan that addresses both business demand and talent availability.
- Executes a hiring plan within aligned business groups and balances multiple timeframes and expectations for budget, scope, and time.
- Currently pursuing or have completed a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Liberal Arts, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- People- and recruiting-related experiences preferred.
- Willingness and ability to proactively learn and grow with the company.
- Proactive growth and impact in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for Microsoft, technology, Diversity & Inclusion, and talent sourcing.
The salary for this role in the state of Colorado is from $67,600 to $130,100.
At Microsoft certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work. US-based employees gain access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and fitness benefits, among others.
Visit our Careers FAQ Page to learn more about the interview process and answers to commonly asked questions.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.