Digital Specialist - Biz Apps
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, Austin, Texas, Bellevue, Washington, Boston, Massachusetts, Charlotte, North Carolina, Chicago, Illinois, Dallas, Texas, Denver, Colorado, Fargo, North Dakota, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Houston, Texas, Irving, Texas, Los Angeles, California, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Phoenix, Arizona, San Diego, California, San Jose, California, Seattle, Washington
Job Type: Full time
The Digital Cloud Acquisition team drives growth for Microsoft by helping customers realize the value of the Microsoft Cloud. Powered by a world-class connected sales and marketing platform, this team leverages marketing insights to reach customers when and where they want to engage digitally to help solve their business problems. We’re powered by the latest innovations in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to engage with customers, collaborate across our global teams, and acquire and retain new business for Microsoft.
As an Enterprise Digital Specialist within Digital Cloud Acquisition, focused on Business Applications solutions, you will work with our most important customers within our enterprise organization. You will drive the day-to-day execution of Microsoft's strategic business priorities – selling best-in-class cloud services and platforms to our managed customers and building digital transformation momentum for our customers, partners, and Microsoft.
This role is flexible in that you can work 50% from home.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
- Customer First Mindset - Engage with and enable our customers and key decision-makers, delivering a connected customer engagement experience and driving customer satisfaction, through digital sales excellence, empowered by world-class data, marketing systems and platforms.
- Share best practices, learnings, and customer insights with stakeholder groups to elevate team capabilities and drive change based on insights.
- Work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic teaming environment with field specialists, technical resources, and partner teams to effectively manage customer opportunities, deliver connected customer experiences, achieve customer outcomes with Microsoft's leading cloud technologies, and accelerate value across the customer lifecycle.
- Effectively turn prospects and qualified digital leads into opportunities and revenue pipeline and engage with customers across industries, company sizes and types to determine their needs and identify opportunities to fulfill their needs with Microsoft's leading cloud technologies, with this role particularly focused on the specific solution area you are driving.
- Sales Hunter; Build Pipe in alignment with Account Teams & Cross-Solution Areas- Build pipe by leading with industry, using digital signals & insights to prospect, network, identify, engage & nurture with BDMs, align & gain account team commitment, plug into cross solution sales motions.
- Envision Industry-aligned Customer-Centric Solutions with Business Value Insights- Discover and envision industry-based solutions with business value insights working with a pursuit team of technically intense workload experts and partner resources to quantify and qualify end-to-end connected solution use cases expanding opportunity value across line of business BDMs.
- Engage with Partner(s)- Leverage and scale through aligning early with priority co-sell partners and ISVs.
- 6+ years sales and negotiation experience
- OR Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Marketing (or equivalent) or related field AND 3+ years sales and negotiation experience or related work or internship experience.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- 2-5+ years experience selling cloud services to enterprise/global customers
- Experience with selling CRM/ERP or similar software-as-a-service, cloud-based business applications to large enterprise accounts exceeding sales targets.
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills. Confidence in C- level/VP level business conversations.
- Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs.
- Knowledge of enterprise software solutions and cloud platform competitor landscape.
- Demonstrate the business value of Microsoft's solutions with an understanding of Microsoft's strategies and products relative to major Microsoft competitors.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage competing priorities and work effectively with high levels of autonomy and self-direction in a fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic teaming environment
- Capacity to learn and retain knowledge about systems, processes, products, and services quickly and accurately.
- Build relationships, collaborate, and influence across organizations, functions, and stakeholder groups.
- Operational and sales excellence discipline, including planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder communication, services/partner engagement and sales excellence practices including pipeline and opportunity management.
- A desire to learn, grow, and drive change.
- Developing demand and pipe by building BDM networking, assessing strategic customer objectives, digital transformation opportunity discovery, key improvement scenarios and an ability to measure and present incremental and new economic value from solutions proposed.
- Ability to sell solutions with connected end-to-end business transformation across business units within enterprise accounts.
- Disciplined operator with demonstrated accuracy in forecasting business and maintaining pipeline hygiene.
The salary for this role in the state Colorado is between $101,400 and $131,800.
At Microsoft, certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work. US-based employees gain access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and fitness benefits, among others."
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.