Client Account Manager- PromoteIQ
Location: New York, New York
Job Type: Full time
Microsoft Advertising is a worldwide Sales, Marketing and Services organization on the cutting edge of the digital advertising industry. Microsoft Advertising offers a compelling portfolio of advertising products, innovative solutions and the opportunity to engage with some of the brightest minds in the digital industry. Microsoft Advertising is the destination for experienced, collaborative, and passionate digital advertising professionals seeking a rewarding career and lifestyle.
PromoteIQ (a division within Microsoft Advertising) provides intelligent vendor marketing solutions for the next generation of e-commerce. Our platform helps retailers implement, automate, and scale their brand-funded digital vendor marketing programs. We sit at the intersection of marketing and e-commerce and have a singular mission of empowering retailers and brands to maximize their e-commerce performance. Our team embodies a strong startup culture that values diversity, collaboration and craftsmanship - and above all else, results. Our bias towards execution balances critical thinking, root analysis and pragmatic problem solving. We expect a lot from one another and value our thoughtful and intellectually curious company culture.
Who We’re Looking For
The Retailer Demand team is focused on developing and managing partnerships with our retailer partners’ sales teams, as well as key decision makers at brands and agencies to unlock marketing budgets. As a Client Operations Account Manager you will partner closely with Client Partners to support our top tier, high value advertiser clients.
You’ll educate advertisers on the Microsoft PromoteIQ value proposition, support them on a range of on-site advertising solutions, train them on leveraging the technology to achieve optimal business outcomes, and manage the delivery of investment, as well as key performance insights that support their campaign objectives. The ideal candidate is an analytical and detail-oriented individual with the capacity and desire to succeed in a high growth environment.
You will also lead best practice development and evangelism within the broader Microsoft Advertising business to ensure our retailer programs scale. This broader engagement requires strategy, communication, and program management skills to drive the expected impact.
- Acquire, build, and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders within our retailer sales teams, as well as brands and agencies
- Provide ongoing client and campaign management to brands and agencies, including supporting and participating in quarterly business reviews, budget forecasting, campaign insights and recommendations to optimize current budgets and programs
- Train brands and agencies on using the PromoteIQ proprietary platform, and ensure they leverage best practices when executing on campaigns.
- Empower brands and agencies to be self service through the development of processes, documentation, and education.
- Proactively identify and aid in the resolution of performance issues and revenue blockers by effectively leveraging internal tools and collaborating cross functionally.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to build processes and best practices for the larger organization
- Understand and advocate for brand and agency needs to drive innovation on the Microsoft Advertising and PromoteIQ platforms
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in digital media, eCommerce, or Adtech in a client facing role
- Proven track record of exceptional performance, high productivity, and meeting deadlines
- Effective time management skills, ability to prioritize while managing multiple complex clients
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous, fast paced, and changing work environments
- Passion for technology as an enabler for customer and company growth
- Solid knowledge of retail media, trends, and customers’ needs
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including Power Point, pivot tables and chart-making
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.