Location: Bellevue, Washington
Job Type: Full time
Calling, Meeting and Devices Team powers billions of real-time customer meetings and calls across the world. We deliver world-class audio/video calling, and meeting capabilities which are reliable, secure and performant.
Our culture is inclusive, customer-focused and has a high degree of enthusiasm to collaborate and co-develop. Our team members have diverse backgrounds, are passionate about technology and are loyal to coworkers. They believe in our product and are grounded in customer, business needs. Our team has a strong sense of pride and accountability. It provides members umpteen opportunities to learn and grow their career.
As the world is adapting to a virtual work-place and virtual school. There is an unprecedented demand for engaging Virtual Events too.
We are looking for a highly motivated, and innovative Senior Program Manager who is passionate about building a high-quality real-time communication product. In this role you’d define the vision, strategize, prioritize the roadmap and leverage business metrics to deliver virtual events experiences on Microsoft Teams. You will be working with our customers, partners, engineering, marketing, privacy, compliance and legal teams to build next gen communication experiences. You will also develop expertise in partner management, bootstrapping an ecosystem and building a platform which services can integrate with. Above all, you’d have an opportunity to work with a world class team of experts and technology enthusiasts.
- Work closely with our partners and customers to understand the vertical scenarios in the Online event space.
- Envision, evangelize and build new innovative experiences in the virtual events + meeting space.
- Identify, prioritize, design, and ship various new features for Teams Meeting and Calling experiences
- Strong customer empathy around user experiences with Teams Meeting and Calling.
- Strong desire to succeed and motivate engineering through inspirational leadership, analytics, data and market trends.
- Ability to establish and manage priorities in a high paced environment.
- Proven ability to execute swiftly without compromising user experience.
- Versatility and willingness to work with constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to work with executives (customers) from some of the largest companies in the world.
- Public speaking abilities in a wide variety of venues and virtually.
- Ensure appropriate and effective communication flow among internal and external stakeholders.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, math or related field, or equivalent experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.