Senior Integrated Marketing Manager
Location: Redmond, Washington
Job Type: Full time
Are you passionate about applying technology to help solve the world’s greatest challenges? Do you have experience working with nonprofit organizations and digital marketing? Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. To further that mission, Microsoft’s Tech for Social Impact (TSI) is an industry vertical team serving over 200,000 nonprofits and United Nations agencies. TSI is mission-driven and balances social impact with the need to maintain a sustainable business model to scale digital transformation to nonprofits globally.
The TSI Integrated Marketing Team is seeking a creative, collaborative, and data-driven Senior Integrated Marketing Manager to accelerate awareness and demand of our Microsoft offers with small and midsized nonprofit organizations around the world. This role will work closely with SMB marketing, sales, partner and finance teams to develop and execute global digital marketing campaigns at scale to meet organizational goals.
As part of the TSI Marketing Team, this role must embrace the company’s marketing principles, drive marketing efficiency and scale, and is a Microsoft brand steward.
- Lead global paid media, partnerships and creative strategy & execution to drive TSI business growth across awareness, direct acquisition and lead generation marketing motions. Manage the end-to-end paid media planning process in collaboration with the Paid Media Desk (PMD) and agency partners, including briefing, media plan development, creative development, localization, targeting lists, reporting and optimization.
- Develop and execute the global integrated marketing plan for the small and midsized nonprofit industry portfolio, to deliver on business and sales priorities across all cloud platforms and industry priority scenarios to support Microsoft Cloud for Nonprofit.
- Lead GTM planning and execution for SMB solution plays, including Global Engagement programs, content strategy, email marketing, account-based marketing and events.
- Collaborate closely with marketing, sales, partner, finance and BG teams to plan and execute SMB sub-segment campaigns for small, medium and top unmanaged nonprofit customer segments.
- Ensure a clear, deliberate and measurable connected customer journey in partnership and alignment with marketing, sales and partner.
- Analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) across the digital and sales funnel to identify and share insights with the purpose of advancing business impact, through a regular rhythm of business (ROB) of reporting and business review meetings. Examine performance data and trends (e.g., marketing mix, financial, operational, product) to develop insights and make recommendations for corrective actions and optimization.
- Define and manage execution of test-and-learn experiments to improve business outcomes across audience segments, products and marketing mix. Recommend actions based on results and present those recommendations to key stakeholders and executive audiences.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Economics, Public Relations, or related field AND 3+ years integrated marketing (e.g., digital, relationship, social media, campaign), event management, marketing strategy, business planning, marketing operations, or related work experience
- OR equivalent experience.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- 7+ years of proven digital marketing experience, preferably in technology marketing, with strong marketing operations background. Experience in working at a large global multi-national a plus.
- Connected sales and marketing experience. Strong understanding of sales priorities and motivations and ability to advocate for marketing in conversations with sales organizations to ensure optimal customer experiences and success. Strong leadership presence, experience working with Sales leadership and track record of marketing impact and influence a must. Innate ability to navigate through a complex matrixed organization to lead process changes and deliver execution excellence.
- Must be a data-driven marketer. Must be comfortable reading and analyzing data, using it to inform marketing plans and prioritize investments and leading data discussions with key business stakeholders.
- Must be inspired by digital marketing execution, embrace marketing automation concepts, and be obsessed with delivering a compelling customer experience through relevant, connected customer engagement. Must have email and databse marketing experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.