Principal PM Manager - Identity Customer Experience
Location: Redmond, Washington
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to join a dynamic team that is passionate about providing World Class Quality Customer experience and help Microsoft customers to achieve more? Come join the Identity & Network Access Customer Quality Experience (CQE) PM Team!
The Identity & Network Access Organization (IDNA), a part of Microsoft’s Security, Compliance, Identity, and Management Division, is building, deploying, and running the Azure Active Directory and Network Access suite of Cloud and Enterprise Mobility Services to enable a set of durable and secure Identity Provider capabilities for Microsoft’s customers and partners. We are looking of an experienced and highly motivated product manager to Lead a new team to accelerate the investments in product quality and customer quality communications
In this role you will lead and grow a diverse team focused on ensuring our customers receive timely, accurate and actionable communications during and post incidents as well as ongoing customer outreach for quality initiatives. The team will collaborate and empower IDNA engineering teams with insights to improve customer perceived quality of products and features. The team will focus on bringing an “outside-in” perspective and measure for quality and fundamentals that is representative of the customers lived experiences. As you learn, you will apply an engineering approach to defining processes, analyze data, and identify new requirements to exceed customer satisfaction goals. Along the way, you have learned how to negotiate, manage through critical situations, and developed strong communication skills to establish priorities.
As a lead and member of this team, you will:
- Lead a team of Product Managers delivering customer quality experience.
- Create a high performing team culture that values individual growth and continuous learning
- Provide thought leadership and strategic contributions to shape a strong Customer First organizational culture focused on quality products
- Engage deeply with Customers and the Engineering team to drive change, identify gaps, and synthesize feedback to recommend product, tooling and/or documentation solutions.
- Drive strategic experimentations around Customer Quality Communications.
- Drive Executive presentations to driven Product Quality improvements.
- 12+ years of related product management experience
- 3+ years of leading diverse teams of product/program managers
- Experience with cloud management (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Deep passion for satisfying customer needs and achieving high user and business partner satisfaction through a detailed understanding of user scenarios
- Experience with large scale service monitoring and/or service reliability engineering is a big plus
- Experience with delivering programs/projects with diverse engineering / division / geographies
- Excellence in strategic thinking, leadership, communication, interpersonal skills and ability to influence without authority.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and passion to solve hard problems
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong Teamwork and Collaboration Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related sciences is preferred
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.