Cloud Solution Architect
Location: Redmond, Washington
Job Type: Full time
We are seeking a Cloud Solutions Architect (CSA) with Mobile Device Management (MDM) security experience.
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
CSAs are deep technical advisors and solution providers. The Cloud Solution Architect is a Cloud solutions advisor, provides support delivery services and ensures the technical readiness of our Cloud customers.
Support Management - 50%
- Demonstrates expertise in specific Cloud solutions and services
- CSA deliveries are flexible, with a mix of remote and on-premises deliveries
- Provides the most effective method of service delivery by analyzing trends and common themes across customers.
- Create deliverables to address common customer needs & support mobile-first, cloud-first strategy, share intellectual property with others.
- Engages in strategic service delivery planning, in partnership with the virtual account team, to strengthen targeted customer relationships.
Support Execution - Results through Teamwork & Business Optimization - 25%
- Provides and drives actionable feedback across groups about the customer/partner experience and competitor threats.
- Modifies and delivers existing intellectual property (IP) or, where applicable, creates new content.
- Seeks opportunities to drive Customer Success business results by collaborating with multiple team members.
Technical Leadership - 25%
- Demonstrates expertise in a specific solution, or several products, feature functions, or services
- Consistently apply "lessons learned", model personal accountability & teamwork.
- Demonstrates an understanding of his or her role and contribution to customer/partner change management and adoption initiatives
- Understands customer/partner requirements and can map the adoption and optimization of Microsoft technology solutions accordingly.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Business, or related field experience
- 2+ years of Cloud\hybrid security experience with Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite + Security (EMS) e.g., Intune and Autopilot
- 2+ years of experience with assisting customers with Cloud solutions, technical readiness and training
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Microsoft Cloud App Security (MCAS)
- Azure Active Directory/Identity/Hybrid – Conditional Access Policies, and AADJ/HAADJ scenarios
- Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively working in a fast-paced environment where technology and customers' requirements can change regularly
- Demonstrated aptitude for providing extraordinary customer service, influence, and impact while problem solving and building Customer & Partner relationships.
- 2+ years experience working in a customer-facing role (e.g., internal and/or external).
- 2+ years experience working on technical projects.
- Technical Certifications e.g., Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.