Senior Business Program Manager - Microsoft Cloud Partner Program
Location: United States
Job Type: Full time
Senior Business Program Manager – Microsoft Cloud Partner Program
Who We Are:
With a vision to "Build and sell intelligent cloud and intelligent edge solutions with partners, empowering people and organizations to achieve more," Global Partner Solutions (GPS) is responsible for driving revenue outcomes with partners through innovative solutions–at scale! The Partner GTM, Programs, & Experiences organization within GPS brings together the go-to-market strategy, programs, and platforms to accelerate growth and improve partner experience across all partner segments.
What We’re Doing:
Within the Partner GTM, Programs, & Experiences organization, we maintain a Programs & Experiences team that is accountable for partner program strategy, design, launch, landing, and performance. Critical to this is our end-user partner and field experiences – this is where humans and technology come tother to interact, transact, and get work done. As our ecosystem thrives, we evolve to keep up with the needs of hundreds of thousands of partners and millions of unique users who will engage with Microsoft across this digital estate.
Why We Need You:
Microsoft supports a large & complex ecosystem of partners through technology and tools designed to simplify the complexities of our global business. We do this by maintaining an obsession with experiences that can be easily understood & traversed by our partners. We need a seasoned leader capable to capable of envisioning and drive execution through ongoing delivery cycles. You will plan, prioritize, estimate, execute, launch, and deliver on a diverse technology portfolio that brings our partner’s digital experiences to life.
- Be obsessed about partner experience, partner programs and security/compliance capabilities needed to secure and run Microsoft's partner ecosystem
- Lead engineering requirements & prioritization for Microsoft Cloud Partner Program related needs
- Envision and drive partner experience requirements to meet Microsoft's channel security, compliance policies and other program needs collaboratively with stakeholders
- Land changes with internal stakeholders and partners
- Measure business outcomes based on partner and field feedback and adjust program execution plans as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Operations, Engineering, Finance or related field AND 6+ years work experience in program management, product management, process management, process improvement
- OR equivalent experience.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience working as a Technical Program Manager, Technical Product Manager, Business Planning or Business Strategy in technology industry
- Experience designing digital experiences at scale
- Track record of driving business/product outcomes with objectives, key results, and facts grounded in data
- Ability to translate complex business opportunities into simple, marketable, and effective solutions
- Proven ability to work across groups and business functions and influencing impact in a matrixed organization
- Skilled at prioritization, creating order and driving concise, actionable executive-level insights and calls to action.
The salary for this role in the state of Colorado is between $129,800 - $194,800 USD
At Microsoft, certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.US-based employees gain access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and fitness benefits, among others.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.