Sr Director, Industry Cross Product Marketing
Location: Redmond, Washington
Job Type: Full time
Senior Director Industry Cross Product Marketing
Are you looking to leverage your product marketing expertise and unleash your potential as a marketing leader? Come join a growing dynamic industry marketing organization and work at the center of Microsoft’s efforts to empower customers’ digital transformation.
As Microsoft is accelerating it’s industry marketing investments we are looking for an experienced product marketing leader to help drive, enable and accelerate growth strategies for the Microsoft Cloud for our priority industries.
This global leadership role requires a blend of experiences including marketing strategies, business leadership, people leadership, executive influence and navigating ambiguity. You’ll be at the center of Microsoft’s industry strategy, partnering with industry aligned product marketing teams, our global demand center, marcom and other go-to-market teams.
You will be joining a team of passionate, collaborative marketers and business leaders!
- Lead a diverse and world class marketing team, empower them to drive impact and growth
- Maximize impact of our 1P and 3P industry events strategy for our prioritized industries
- Optimize the digital customer journey, supporting industry marketing plans for priority industries
- Manage both top customer engagement via the Industry Leadership Program (ILP) as well as the customer evidence program
- Lead the industry product launch & disclosure strategy to key industry influencers, partnering with our PR, AR and internal stakeholder teams
- Identify programs & initiatives that can further accelerate leadership and growth in our priority industries
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or related field AND 8+ years experience in business
- OR Master's Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or related field AND 6+ years experience in business OR equivalent
- Track-record of world-class product marketing leadership (10+ years) – including marketing & product marketing roles in relevant technologies in the relevant industries
- Creating structure and definition around complex and/or ambiguous business problems and a consistent history of success in leading complex, cross-organizational initiatives
- Experience leading teams that are functionally and geographically diverse. Team to be approximately 4-5 direct reports.
- Ability to influence senior leadership (CVP) in a functional organization, across engineering, and go-to-market teams, gaining alignment to common goals.
- Experience in product marketing for cloud services a plus.
- BS/BA degree, MBA or equivalent strongly preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.