Software Engineer II - Turn 10 Studios
Location: Redmond, Washington
Job Type: Full time
Turn 10 Studios, creators of the award-winning Forza franchise based in Redmond, WA, are looking for the right person to join our high-caliber team. At Turn 10 we make genre-leading racing games for Xbox and Windows that are known for consistent quality, innovation, and authenticity. Our vision is to grow Forza into the world’s leading brand for automotive entertainment. Come play a key role on our team and help us achieve this ambitious goal.
Xbox’s Turn 10 Studios, creator of the highly acclaimed Forza franchise, is looking for an experienced C++ developer to join our efforts to improve overall build quality for the next game in the Forza Motorsport franchise. As a member of the Build Quality team, you will identify, root cause, and prevent developer workflow and build issues. You will help deliver on stability and performance goals for the product and empower the entire development team to create a quality experience for our players.
- Inject and improve quality into our existing workflows
- Address issues both in the game client and in our test harnesses
- Work with varied partner teams as both a service provider and key stakeholder
- Improve existing status reports and create new ones
- Ensure stability and performance infrastructure is robust and impactful
- Ultimately improve the quality of our codebase through static analysis and defensive coding practices
- C++ in a production environment (3+ years of experience)
- Game dev experience writing client code (some)
- Passion for quality / improving existing systems
- Shipped a game
- CI/CD experience
- C# / Powershell experience
- PowerBI experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.