Senior Software Engineer
Location: Mountain View, California
Job Type: Full time
Do you want to join a team and make a great impact? Do you like working on technical problems which impact people on a global scale? If yes, you will love this opportunity.
This position is with the Microsoft Teams Calling and Meetings team, which focuses on innovative features in the 3D and immersive experiences to collaboration & productivity space and an opportunity to collaborate with partner teams on technologies across the company and beyond. If you want to work in a startup like environment with a diverse, close nit team and have a desire to move fast, this may be the team for you.
We are looking for passionate web developer/leader to technically lead & contribute to design, build, test, deploy and operate features in production.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related engineering field
- Effective communication skills,
- Experience with software development lifecycle and agile methodologies
- Experience with commercial product development with strong focus on user experiences
- Work closely with PM and designer to create 3D and immersive experiences.
- Work closely with infra team and partner team for E2E architecture and API design.
- Implement related features for Teams web and desktop clients.
- Product/Feature quality and reliability monitor and live site support.
- Mentor junior developer
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.