Senior Business Strategy Manager Enablement Events & Operations
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, Austin, Texas, Redmond, Washington, San Diego, California, San Francisco, California, Seattle, Washington, United States
Job Type: Full time
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization to achieve more. Our CEO’s partner-first vision for Microsoft puts the partner at the core of Microsoft’s strategic growth plan. A key contributor to partner growth and success, the Global Partner Solutions (GPS) Enablement Team collaborates across marketing, product, engineering, and learning to drive Microsoft mindshare and build end-to-end technical and sales capacity and capability within the partner ecosystem.
The GPS Enablement team engages across Microsoft’s Azure, Business Applications, Modern Work, and the Security, Compliance and Identity business groups as well as Worldwide Learning to deliver depth partner capability and capacity through scale and custom global skilling plans designed to meet joint business goals.
This role puts you at the heart of Microsoft’s investment in partner skilling, within one of the world’s largest companies, which drove more than $130 billion+ in revenue last year during several of the biggest disruptions the technology industry has ever seen. As a member of Microsoft’s GPS Enablement Team, you will be responsible for contributing to the design and end-to-end global partner enablement event strategy, operational planning and helping to lead vendor teams to deliver live multi-partner skilling events, custom skilling events for strategic partners and on-demand training experiences designed to accelerate partner capacity and capability helping partners increase their ability to create new customer opportunities. Delivering these events at scale requires big-picture thinking and a high level of operational excellence.
- Drive GPS design and operational execution to support Field-driven Partner Enablement events and skilling initiatives at scale
- Own program design and operational execution to drive success for several key enablement metrics
- Monitoring event performance to identify areas for improvement and optimization
- Manage marketing services forecasts and allocations, streamlining processes, and resolving operational escalations and requests
Design and execute lead nurture campaigns in partnership with Marketing
- Working across organization boundaries to ensure development and delivery of needed event skilling conent, and resources on time and on budget
- Driving a governance process that ensures operational excellence that delivers strong strategic outcomes
- Comfortably working with agility in partnership across multiple functional teams, including field, engineering, Worldwide Learning and go-to-market teams, as well as partners, to land your plan and drive results together
- Lead Field Readiness and communications acting as a subject matter expert (SME) across the community
- Ensure voice of the Enablement Field lands with Corp teams to influence platform, process and services deployment roadmaps
- Owning the integration of event performance results into Enablement reporting engines
- Proactively managing global compliance, privacy, accessibility, and data security requirements
- Compliantly managing a multi-million-dollar budget at a high fidelity
- Operating with a high level of operational rigor, providing transparency into your workstreams, tracking progress toward shared goals, and clearly identifying areas of opportunity and risk,
- Consistently hitting deadlines, delivering consistent business updates to Microsoft business group leadership teams and innovating to drive efficiencies wherever possible
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Engineering, or related field AND 4+ years experience in business consulting, sales, sales operations, information technology (IT), account management, business development, marketing, IT field sales, or a related field
- OR equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience in Near Term Strategy (1-2 years out), Management Consulting, or Finance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, or related field AND 6+ years marketing, strategy, sales, program management, project management, business planning, consulting, finance, economics, and/or partner organization experience
- OR equivalent experience.
The base salary for this role in the STATE OF COLORADO is between USD $129,800 - $194,800
At Microsoft, certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.US-based employees gain access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and fitness benefits, among other
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.