Executive Business Administrator, Global Partner Solutions
Location: Seattle, Washington
Job Type: Full time
GPS is seeking a seasoned, detail-oriented, collaborative Executive Business Administrator to support the VP, and their respective teams.
The Global Partner Solutions (GPS) team is a sales organization accountable for the commercial partner business at Microsoft, and the mission is to build and sell Microsoft Cloud applications, services and devices with partners, empowering people, and organizations to achieve more.
Microsoft is empowering every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more. As a company, Microsoft is looking to realize three bold ambitions: to create more personal computing; to reinvent productivity and business processes with better collaboration and new workflows; and to build an intelligent cloud that can accommodate rich data. Microsoft’s partner ecosystem is both a key enabler of these ambitions and a significant growth opportunity for Microsoft.
The Executive Business Administrator will report to the VP, Channel Sales. This exciting role requires strong collaboration skills, a high level of confidence in judgment, superior organizational skills, great attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, and strength in navigating and juggling multiple priorities. Respect, inclusivity, integrity, and discretion handling confidential information, and a high level of professionalism in engaging with customer/partners and with all levels of Microsoft employees including executive staff.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete work quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without always having the total picture
- Manage and maintain complex VP calendar daily to ensure accurate scheduling and organization
- Make decisions on behalf of VP & LT members to ensure meeting requests meet agreed upon time management priorities and performance objectives
- Coordinate domestic and international travel, including on-the-ground logistics
- Track budgets and manage expenses in a compliant and timely manner
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics of staff meetings, All-Hands, events and offsites, including venue selection, meeting details, and material preparation
- Provide team support, including headcount management, budget, morale events, DL management, and other tasks/projects
- Manage space coordination, new employee setup, and procurement of goods and services – including computer equipment, office supplies, reference materials and facility requests.
- Build, coach and guide business relationships with administrative staff both internally and externally.
- 5+ years Administrative or Business Support experience in an environment with an emphasis on scheduling meetings/events, travel management, and administrative work for executive/ senior level management
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Works well under pressure and within short time constraints
- Ability to prioritize work and complete projects on time, demonstrate drive and initiative, maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and be able to monitor complex plans and schedules and react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turn around
- Able to work successfully in a team environment, build effective working relationships internally and externally with varying levels of collaborators and accommodate working styles and perspectives of diverse individuals and groups
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.