Senior Product Manager - CTJ
Location: Redmond, Washington, Reston, Virginia
Job Type: Full time
Microsoft Sovereign Cloud Security group is looking for highly motivated candidates that can thrive in a non-traditional, agile environment at the cutting-edge of the security market. Our group is responsible for providing organizations with the best security solution for their cloud environment, allowing for visibility, governance and protection over their infrastructure, platforms, and application solutions.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic, and hands-on business minded Product Manager that will focus on Microsoft Security & Office 365 Security Products and leverage that product knowledge to drive product improvements for Sovereign Cloud Security customers. You will work closely with customers, engineering, and CXP and collaborate with key stakeholders across Microsoft to execute our business strategy.
Success in this position requires a broad set of experiences and skills, including excellence in core product management, excellent team and individual leadership skills. Customer empathy, communication skills, and the ability to work at a fast pace and adapt to rapid changes are required. Fostering a positive working relationship with both local and remote teams is a must and cloud services experience is a definite plus.
- Partner closely with engineering and other corporate teams to understand business needs, customer requirements, and build scaled solutions
- Drive the engineering solutions, implementation design, and definition of overall strategy required to scale service operations and ensure uptime of services in sovereign clouds
- Define, clearly communicate, and execute program strategy, drive multiple cross-team projects, and collaborate broadly to achieve program goals
- 3+ years experience in Program or Product Management with a strong track record of shipping products and services
- You are a well-rounded PM demonstrating customer empathy, creativity, strong communication, and cross-group collaboration skills
- You have a passion for finding process & product solutions to hard problems at scale and building partnerships to operationalize those solutions
- Prior cloud and security experience highly desirable
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
- Candidates must have an active US Government Top Secret / SCI with Polygraph clearance.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.