Location: United States
Job Type: Full time
At Microsoft, we believe in what people make possible. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Collaborating closely in a diverse and inclusive environment with customers of all sizes, Deal Managers are empowered to design and execute customized deals and licensing models with customers to help them achieve more with Microsoft products and services.
Deal Managers work in partnership with Microsoft’s sales teams and business groups to develop strategies for increasing Azure, Microsoft 365, and Dynamics revenue and accelerating customer satisfaction.
We are looking for self-motivated people who love building relationships, analyzing business deals, simplifying complex scenarios, and creating deal pricing and terms which represent a mutual win for customers and Microsoft.
- Make empowered decisions on customer agreements using business judgment and licensing principles.
- Work with customers to negotiate pricing, licensing terms, and deal conditions necessary to sign agreements.
- Collaborate with sales, legal, and business groups to identify and resolve agreement issues.
- Ensure sales and negotiation strategies adhere to established guidelines, policies, and legal standards.
- Share best practices and strategies with internal teams to improve Microsoft’s sales capabilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Marketing, or related field AND 6+ years of sales and negotiation experience or related work or internship experience
- OR equivalent experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Marketing, or related field or related field AND 8+ years of sales and negotiation experience or related work or internship experience
- OR Master's Degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Marketing, or related field AND 6+ years of sales and negotiation experience or related work
- OR equivalent experience.
For Colorado applicants: The salary range for this role is from $119,200 - $178,800
At Microsoft certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work. US-based employees gain access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and fitness benefits, among others.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.