Technical Program Manager Data Analyst
Location: Redmond, Washington
Job Type: Full time
Microsoft’s Cloud business is experiencing explosive growth, and the Capacity, Supply Chain & Provisioning (CSCP) organization is responsible for enabling the infrastructure underlying this growth. Our mission is to deliver the world’s computer with an industry-leading supply chain. CSCP is responsible for strategic sourcing, customer demand forecasting, capacity planning and management, supply chain planning and execution, capacity provisioning, and decommissioning and dispositioning of datacenter assets worldwide.
The Capacity, Supply Chain, and Provisioning (CSCP) Strategy and Transformation team is seeking a Program Manager focused on portfolio application & data analysis to manage the supply chain transformation portfolio. This role serves as the central point of contact to manage a 3-5 year capability roadmap. They will partner closely with Business Owners, Engineering PM leads, and Architecture leads on a continuous basis to ensure the most impactful business outcomes are prioritized accordingly as part of the Cloud Supply Chain’s journey to building a world-class supply chain.
- Establish & manage a work management structure in AzureDev Ops (ADO) that streamlines the flow of work across disciplines and organizations.
- Build a trusted data source in ADO by setting and managing ADO data standards across business operations, product management, and engineering development.
- Improve ADO data visibility and enable the ability to radiate status through development and management of standard ADO queries and reports (ADO & Power BI) that both enable tactical working teams and provide executive dashboard reporting.
- Streamline and simplify intake and work management in ADO through enablement of Power Apps across the end-to-end portfolio management processes.
- Contribute to the design of the portfolio management processes by defining methods for managing the workflow in ADO or Power Apps and work item types and field standards.
- Leverage PowerApps to streamline ADO intake and work management across disciplines and organizations.
- Identify and enable visibility to portfolio management process measurements.
- Build trusted partnerships across business owners, engineering program managers, architecture team and change leads to champion the use of ADO.
- Research and educate internal partners on industry leading / best in class solutions in portfolio management.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working with agile principles and frameworks
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps, Microsoft Power Apps, and Microsoft Power BI or similar (Jira, Tableau, etc).
- Candidate should have the ability to think strategically and drive prioritization and trade-off decisions at a global level.
- Demonstrated ability to create processes, procedures and communications that can be used to maintain a world class, high-tech supply chain capability roadmap.
- History of developing trusted partnerships, collaborating across teams, coordinating multiple timelines, and managing complex, cross discipline projects.
- Functional knowledge and experience related to supply chain including planning, execution, and provisioning processes.
- Knowledge of common industry methods, processes, and tools used to manage and develop business processes and metrics.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.