Principal Product Manager
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Job Type: Full time
- Responsible for the end-to-end partner business planning and strategy for M365 and Employee Experience Platforms as assigned to Translate Business Group (BG) plans and goals into growth plans through product growth and partner enablement offerings.
- Set strategy for how we build, nurture, and engage partner ecosystem aligned to M365 product growth and co-design the partner offerings and consumption model and investments in partnership with Microsoft’s Product Marketing Group (PMG) and other stakeholders
- Engage with global and local partners, partner development managers (PDM) and field sellers to gather feedback, share actionable insights and design/refine new strategy/programs to drive business growth through partners aligned to cloud strategy and programs
- Lead partner enablement strategy based on partner technical capabilities and product led sales capacity requirements and partner practice development approach to drive the highest Partner ROI for Microsoft.
- Define partner value propositions for the enablement offerings and lead the development of partner messaging and positioning frameworks in partnership with PMG and GPS teams
- Partner with finance and operations teams to track business progress and leverage monthly review cadence, KPI reporting and ongoing ROI improvement on enablement offers and initiatives
- Perform scorecard and KPI analysis as data driven approach to draw trending, learning and insight. Engage with GPS Worldwide and field personnel to proactively identify data driven business insights from monthly performance and effectiveness of the strategy and execution, as well as action plans to drive ongoing improvement across all partner enablement GTM levers (recruit, build, GTM, sell-with, etc.)
- Put in place partner listening mechanisms to capture voice of partner as well as voice of customers supported by partners. Capture feedback, synthesize and prioritize as an input to Industry engineering and business group plans.
- 12+ years in leading strategies for Microsoft Cloud Partners and/ or Customer Service and Support experience
- Demonstrated ability to drive clarity, create energy, and deliver results
- Customer obsessed, operating with the client at the top of mind
- Proven history of data based analysis to support hypothesis and project execution
- Self-starter, problem solver, and troubleshooter – you’re always looking for ways to improve processes
- Ability to frame and define existing/emerging opportunity spaces and success criteria in an ambiguous green field
- Leadership, teamwork, and managing through influence
- Communicate insight effectively to all levels of stakeholders – from top executives to feature teams
- Personal drive and impact, with a resilient can-do attitude to make things happen
- Lead creation of shared goals, cross-matrix engagements with current support teams
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.