Insurance Sales Rep (Stop-Loss Insurance) (Hybrid)
Location: Woodbury, New Jersey
Job Type: Full time
Excess Reinsurance, a market leader in the stop-loss insurance market, has an opening for a sales representative in our Woodbury, NJ home office located right outside of Philadelphia. We are a dynamic company with an innovative product portfolio that provides unique value to our clients. The Sales Representative has the responsibility for producing new relationships with consultants and third-party administrators as well as maintaining and growing existing production sources.
- Initiates, qualifies, and develops new business relationships
- Maintains relationships with existing production sources
- Negotiates with production sources to close sales and retain business
- Works collaboratively with the internal underwriting and managements team on prospective and renewal business.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Self-motivated, reliable, and well organized
- Professional etiquette and excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to travel
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience
- Prior experience in insurance or financial industry preferred
Who We Are
We’re NFP, a five-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com/
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.