Sr. Marketing Manager
Location: Sacramento, California
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
We’re NFP, a five-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com/
As Senior Marketing Manager for our US West Region, you will be responsible for supporting, collaborating and driving marketing efforts for our West region. Working with local business line leaders, office leaders, sales and sales enablement, you will be managing everything from large scale brand awareness campaigns to small marketing projects in all mediums of marketing including digital, print, content, advertising, PR, and social. You’ll join a fast-paced, award-winning in-house marketing agency with creative resources in all forms of marketing, and will be working with them to develop creative assets that meet business objectives. You are critical to connecting marketing and sales, and optimizing national marketing campaigns, customizing and delivering them at the local level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of 1 local marketing manager and aligning marketing resources to regional objectives and sales priorities.
- Leading the region’s marketing strategy, collaborating with local leadership and supporting regional business priorities and local offices within.
- Serving as the point of contact for marketing in the region.
- Balancing strategic work with tactical execution and completion of projects.
- Understanding the regional business needs and developing strategic integrated marketing solutions to deliver results.
- Heavy collaboration with the sales and sales enablement teams regionally, developing targeted marketing collateral that align with sales goals.
- Execution of all internal and external recurring communications regionally.
- Execution of corporate communications regionally and following standard review protocol between the region and corporate teams.
- The collection, creation and deployment of marketing materials utilizing the creative and meetings/event teams in the marketing department in Austin.
- Marketing support for regional meetings and client events, coordinating closely with the teams responsible for event management and training development/delivery.
- In collaboration with the Austin marketing team, running regional, targeted lead gen campaigns, working with your local leadership to identify goals and measuring performance throughout.
- Collaboration with the Austin marketing team on high-level corporate initiatives as appropriate to your role.
- Managing local offices pages on NFP.com including content creation, maintenance and evolving to new capabilities as the region grows and expands.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Experience in marketing plan/strategy/timeline development
- Experience with client, prospect and employee-facing communications including email deployment
- Understanding of the buyer’s journey and where marketing and sales intersect
- Understanding of overall marketing project management process and how to manage/route assets between clients, creative, and back and forth throughout.
- Familiarity/experience with a broad range of tools:
- SalesForce (or similar CRM)
- Pardot (or similar marketing automation platform)
- Workamajig (or similar marketing project management tool)
- Workplace by Facebook
- SalesLoft (or similar sales engagement tool)
- Marketing Library/Content Management System to Manage/Download marketing materials
- Event marketing management
- Tradeshow and industry sponsorship marketing management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Education and/or Experience:
- 7-10 years of marketing/communications experience
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, or related field.
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.