CRM Onboarding Specialist - Remote
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Job Type: Full time
****This role has the potential to work anywhere in the U.S.****
Who We Are:
We’re NFP, a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017-2022. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com.
Our CRM Onboarding Specialist is responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical, and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning. This technical lead role is to manage IT initiatives primarily focusing on data quality aspects, adherence and conformance that includes data analysis, profiling, root cause identification, ETL process reviews and remediation working closely with leads within CRM Services Team; Support, Delivery, along with Integrated Applications, key Business stakeholders and other members of our cross-functional technology team, to meet the data quality conformance goals and data migration projects.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Recruit, train, and lead Data team(s) across multiple CRM platforms
- Develop and execute data augmentation and remediation efforts
- Understanding of relational databases & Salesforce/CRM System
- Programming languages such as R, Python, SQL, C or Java and have strong database design and coding skills.
- Expertise in SmartSheet, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies and best practices
- Assess the effectiveness of data sources and data-gathering techniques and improve data collection / migration methods
- Meet with business users to clearly understand data requirements and business objectives
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements, forming project team
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Technical hands on in data analysis, profiling, troubleshooting & issue resolutions.
Experience and knowledge:
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- 3+ years of experience in Data Management/Data Analysis or similar roles
- 3+ years of work experience in management
- Insurance Industry knowledge a plus
- Degree in computer science, data science, or engineering preferred
- Working knowledge of CRM applications including but not limited to Salesforce, MS Dynamics & Benefits Points
- Working knowledge in SQL and ETL tools
- Clear and coherent communication, both verbal and written, to understand data needs and report results
- Detail oriented, analytical, and inquisitive
- The ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Teamworking skills and a collaborative approach to sharing ideas and finding solutions.
What We Offer:
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
The base salary range for this position in NYC metro area is $90,000 – $110,000. The base salary offered will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, experience, credentials, education, certifications, skill level required for the position, the scope of the position, and geographic location. Actual base salary offered will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
NFP and You… Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.