Account Manager II, Commercial Lines (Hybrid)
Location: Louisville, Colorado
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
We’re NFP, a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022. We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com/
Provide clients with expertise in the field of Outdoor Recreation Commercial Lines insurance along with a quality of service that maintains long-term relationships. Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions, ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction. Support and maintain the Commercial Lines Department, including staff and production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Service of Commercial Lines Insurance
- Disseminate appropriate needs of client as it relates to Commercial Insurance
- Facilitate requests and needs of Carriers on behalf of clients
- Enter client/prospect data into Agency Management System (EPIC)
- Prepare new/renewal proposals for client’s review and approval
- Process completed applications, including follow-up for documents required
- Request policy changes as requested by client or Producer
- Check Policies, Endorsements and Policy Audits for accuracy
- Bill policy transactions
- Follow through on transactions to ensure policies are properly issued
- Work on special projects as assigned at the direction of office leadership
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-confident to make sound independent decisions
- Ability to successfully interact with a variety of people and function well in a team environment
- Customer focused to establish and maintain effective relationships
- Intermediate level of experience in Microsoft Office products, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Must be able to read, analyze and reconcile financial reports
- Possess good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to details, decision making skills, and problem resolution
- Ability to handle situations in a calm, courteous and professional manner
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School graduate or general education degree (GED), college preferred
- Must have P&C License or willing to obtain
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION:
- Must have P&C Insurance License or willing to obtain
Salary Range: $55,000 to $65,00 based upon experience.
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You… Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.