Manager, Integrated Application Support
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
*****This role has the potential to work anywhere with the US. If the role is within the NJ/NY area, they will go into the office occasionally.*****
Who We Are
We’re NFP, a five-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com/
This position would oversee support delivery for NFP’s financial systems, commission platform, AMS platform and CRM.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development / alignment of support process across support teams.
- Cross system issue triaging / coordination
- Assist team leads in creating support SLAs
- Lead capacity planning.
- Work independently to provide daily support and guidance to Support Team, including scheduling, performance improvement and evaluation input, goal setting, and technical mentoring.
- Provide daily guidance, support, and coaching to Support Team Supervisors and staff.
- Hold staff accountable to departments established service levels and project goals.
- Establish and maintain solid working relationships with peer departments and vendors to ensure the Help Desk teams ability to meet service level agreements.
- Lead small projects for department (e.g., implementing quality monitoring, service level improvements, etc.),
- Lead and participate in IT project related tasks.
- Communicate major non trading outages to customers and IT Partner Providers, including filling the role of Incident Commander during outage bridge calls.
- Maintain & advance the usage of knowledge base system.
- Further, monitor and report on relevant Help Desk metrics and service levels.
- Dependent on prior experience
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and be able to adapt to/understand various accounting systems, including those of the clearing brokers
- Minimum of five years of experience working on applications
- Excellent communication, organization, and analytical skills are a must
- Must be able to manage projects efficiently and effectively, as well as, meet set deadline
- Needs to be very detail oriented and be able to work at a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of ServiceNow preferred
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.