Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
We’re NFP, a five-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com/
The role of the Salesforce Business Analyst will be part of the Delivery team within the realm of CRM Team. The role of the Business Analyst is to deliver high quality documentation for our business users & internal team. This person will work as both a technical business resource and BA to help prioritize requirements based on value and effort, perform business analysis and drive actionable insights for the company. The successful candidate will coordinate with our Business Intelligence team, Quality Assurance team, Data Analysts, and other members of our cross-functional technology team
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Meeting Business Users to gather requirements either to enhance or build out new functionality with the Sales
- Create and update business requirement documents, processes and workflows relevant to Salesforce CRM and integrated applications.
- Create and update requirement documents as they relate to Cognos IBM, and Dynamics.
- Support in entering user stories, Backlog Grooming, process flows, and user acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with the Sr. business analyst, development and quality assurance teams to validate requirements, support integration and user acceptance testing.
- Work with Change Manager to maintain and coordinate communication with the userbase throughout each project.
- Work with the business to gather the business and functional requirements, by scoping, defining, and prioritizing requirements.
- Update process documents to reflect current requirements and
- Provide additional Salesforce support to end users as it relates to answering questions, assist in reporting needs and review processes to complete tasks.
- Review and recommend efficiencies for Salesforce data support processes (user on and off-boarding, month-end processes etc)
- Manage SFDC CRM application, including support requests and escalated administrative needs
- Partner with cross-functional teams to design, prioritize, and deploy Salesforce system enhancements based on the business impact and scalability. Translating business requirements into system developments.
- Create custom workflows (workflows / process builder / flows), reports and dashboards, configure the system, monitor and troubleshoot any reported issues
- Provide hands-on configuration support for new and existing Salesforce.com features
- Owns the Sales tech stack and manages existing vendor relationships, as well as new tool & AppExchange evaluations
- Migrate organization from Salesforce Classic to Lightning UI
- Create and maintain documentation/training material assisting in training of users to help ensure adoption of tools
- Monitor Salesforce CRM environment to maintain clean hygiene within the system to ensure accurate reporting of data
- Creating & maintaining standard Reports & Dashboards
Experience and Knowledge
- 2+ years of experience as a BA, Salesforce background is a plus
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Objects & Integration Applications
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning UI & Classic.
- Knowledge of the capabilities and constraints of Salesforce
- Proven ability to align Business Processes and Salesforce best practices
- Effective in translating business requirements into technical specifications and implementing the solutions
- Versatile, excellent problem-solving, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Certified in Platform App Builder a plus
- Experience working with AppExchange products
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.