Remote Insurance Customer Service Representative
Location: Flagstaff, Arizona
Job Type: Full time
We’re NFP, a four-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020. We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com/
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Disseminate appropriate needs of the client as it relates to Personal Lines Insurance
- Facilitate requests and needs of Carriers on behalf of clients
- Use independent judgment and discretion placing values and coverages, and makes appropriate recommendations to clients with matters of insurance
- Take complete applications, including follow-up for documents required for processing in accordance with agency and carrier policies and procedures
- Set the customers’ expectations and educate them on the entire insurance process
- Follow through on transactions to ensure policies are properly issued
- Meet goals and objectives as agreed, comprehensively reviewed, and subject to modification
- Complete special projects as assigned by management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES:
- Bilingual – fluent in Spanish/English preferred
- P&C License required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing and Self-confident to make sound independent decisions
- Quick learner with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to successfully interact with a variety of people
- Previous sales experience
- Above average knowledge working in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in and create Excel spreadsheets
- Insurance software required, Applied systems desired
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- May be required to work overtime as necessary
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.