Microsoft Dynamics Developer
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
Wealthspire Advisors is a New York City-based, independent registered investment advisory firm with over $20B in AUM. We have more than 260 employees serving clients from 18 offices in 10 states. With a strong commitment to a fiduciary business model, the firm believes in connecting all parts of a clients’ financial life and delivering thoughtful, collaborative strategies that focus on what is most important to each client. Wealthspire Advisors acts as a wealth manager, investment advisor, consultant, and constant partner in helping clients achieve their aspirations.
About the Position
Due to Wealthspire’s exceptional growth, combined with future acquisition prospects, we are hiring a new role to have responsibility for the development of automation and custom solutions using the Microsoft Power Platform, focused primarily on Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This position will report to and be a key partner of the SVP, Advisory Technology along with the rest of the Wealthspire Technology team.
- Working with the SVP Technology, review current CRM configuration and customizations and identify, prioritize, and implement enhancements
- Own all aspects of implementing automation solutions including designing, building, testing, and deploying custom solutions and complex flows
- Development with Microsoft Power Platform, focused on Dynamics CRM as well as integration with Power BI and Sharepoint
- Collaboration with the technology team to design end-to-end solutions and execute effective solution control/management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience (preferably in financial services industry) working within Microsoft Power Platform including Power Automate and Power Apps.
- Thorough understanding of MS Dynamics CRM architecture and experience working with Dynamics 365 including customizations, business process flows, and workflows
- Experience with C#/.NET for Plugin Creation and PCF Custom Controls
- Preference for candidates with experience in Power BI and/or Sharepoint