(Hybrid) Clinical Coordinator
Location: Chesterfield, Missouri
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are:
We’re NFP, a five-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com/
The Clinical Pharmacy Coordinator is responsible for ensuring VPS clients and patients receive superior service. Key member of the clinical team is responsible for supporting clinical program implementation and ongoing management of clinical programs. The Clinical Pharmacy Coordinator also works cross functionally with the Client Advocacy team and supports the Rx Service Center case load.
- Specialty Copay Assistance Program- Assist with member calls, enrolling in copay cards, calling specialty pharmacies, run accumulator reports, updating CRM ZOHO, daily auditing of specialty claims, triggering member letters, updating copay card program tracker with max dollar funds
- Excluded Specialty Program - help find financial assistance for specialty members excluded from specialty benefit
- Individual Medication Management - identifying new IMM drug utilizers, sending member letters, updating and maintaining list in CRM ZOHO
- Medication Therapy Management – support pharmacist with member calls and sending flyers to engage new enrollees
- Assist with Rx service center cases:
- Max dollar overrides
- Early refills/ vacation overrides
- Duplicate therapy
- Test claims
- AI Alerting emails - weekly emails to brokers/clients on high dollar claims, new specialty and new non-specialty high dollar claims and other outliers found in their utilization
- Certified Pharmacy Technician and 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office and Internet experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong focus on client and patient satisfaction.
- Demonstrated ability managing projects.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to proactively communicate and to resolve issues with the highest sense of urgency.
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.