Sales Content Manager
Location: New York, New York
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
We’re NFP, a five-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com/
In this new role on the NFP Brand Team, you will be responsible for building the NFP brand and generating new demand for our solutions. You will lead execution of sales marketing collateral, sales plays and demand generating activities through the production of written content, as well as video and audio.
You’re a great fit for this role if you want to grow your marketing skills and career, with a heavy focus on digital, content, and organic social. We’re looking for someone who loves creating and distributing content. You will collaborate across the Sales Enablement and Marketing teams with subject matter experts to develop engaging content, from the brand and the individual sales producer, designed to drive brand awareness and affinity, and ultimately productive sales conversations.
You will need to be a good writer (by digital & social standards, not your high school English teacher’s standards). You’ll also need to be an organized self-starter who can produce projects independently balancing ideation, collaboration, workflow process, prioritization, and project management across multiple stakeholders with varying priorities & perspectives. Always with an eye towards the goal of connecting buyer needs with NFP’s capabilities and solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a sales marketing process for ongoing development, deployment, measurement and optimization of demand-generating content.
- Liaise with the Sales Enablement teams to align on sales content execution plans.
- Own the execution of sales marketing & demand generating sales plays, content and campaigns, including video, social, email, and website content.
- Own deep understanding of and contribute to NFP’s insights, brand, voice and buyer personas to communicate effectively with NFP’s customers.
- Integrate a sales content plan across mediums to drive a productive publishing calendar of sales marketing concepts & content in line with the firm’s broader editorial calendar.
- Develop creative concepts and independently write compelling and persuasive impression of NFP’s knowledge and experience of the buyer’s perspective and needs.
- Produce content at scale by working with our brand and marketing team and network of writers, video, graphic design, and web resources.
- Implement, monitor, and optimize marketing automation programs that support our core thesis of buyer-centric marketing with our network of digital marketing and sales enablement resources and platforms.
What you will need:
- 5+ years experience in a Marketing role
- Proven experience creating and distributing content via organic channels
- Strong copywriting skills, including the ability to write in a brand voice
- Eagerness to innovate and experiment on new and existing channels
- Organized, with strong attention to detail; comfortable managing to deadlines
- Empathy – for our team and our partners
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A team mentality - we have a high-performance culture, but we’re not competitive with one another
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.