Affluent Personal Insurance Account Executive (Hybrid or remote)
Location: Pequannock Township, New Jersey
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
We’re NFP, a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022. We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com/
The Role at NFP
Summary: As the Account Executive, you will manage the day-to-day responsibilities of existing client programs. You will also manage a book of business and work with a team to provide sales support and multiple services to a range of clients within the private client space.
This role will ideally report to our Plainview, NY or Warrington, PA office with a hybrid work schedule from either. We will consider remote options for experienced PCG/HNW candidates.
- Manage, maintain, and create client programs, including group excess and special markets billing.
- Work with other team members in providing sales support for the acquisition of new customers.
- Assist with underwriting, pricing, and proposal preparation.
- Attend outside meetings with marketing partners, client groups, and insurance carriers.
- Expected to manage a book of business ($3.5M in premium) while contributing to the sales effort of the office.
- Ability to provide client support, develop and maintain relationships, and work independently on assigned accounts.
- P&C license upon hire
- Personal Lines/PCG coverage experience required
- Familiarity with major markets, such as AIG, Chubb/ACE, and PURE
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly professional and self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with clients, colleagues, and carriers
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, and Excel
- A bachelor’s degree
- In addition to familiarity with the major markets as mentioned above, a familiarity with carriers such as Travelers, Progressive, and national flood
- Comfort with Epic
- CIC, CPCU or other P&C designation
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.