(Hybrid) Benefits Coordinator, Retirement
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
We’re a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017-2022 who has earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner and named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
The Role at NFP
This position will be responsible for coordinating, supporting and executing operational activities across a variety of channels. This individual must demonstrate a high standard of professionalism, accuracy and efficiency.
- Prepare meeting materials and client deliverables
- Utilizes software for report creation
- Sets and confirms consultants appointments
- Coordinates with service providers to obtain necessary information
- Answer and refers phone inquiries
- Manages/updates databases
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Accurate typing skills
- Capacity to respond appropriately to clients and escalate issues to management if necessary
- Ability to apply problem-solving skills to complete tasks
- Must work well in team environment with a positive attitude
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and/or other computer software systems
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.