(Hybrid) Benefits Analyst, Retirement
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota
Job Type: Full time
We’re NFP, a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017-2022 and we're looking for an Analyst to join our team who'll be responsible for working to formulate and deliver investment, financial and demographic analyses to our Plan Sponsor clients as well as internal stakeholders. The position will be expected to contribute to our team’s research and due diligence efforts as well as deliver advice and collateral generated by our team.
This is a hybrid position with in-office flexibility 2-3 days a week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather data from various sources to prepare client reviews and reports.
- Evaluate and make strategic recommendations or investment changes for retirement plan clients that reflect diligence and a reasonable basis.
- Support prospective client RFP process.
- Support existing and prospective client investment needs.
- Meet with investment managers to discuss performance and qualitative developments.
- Deliver regular updates to Plan committees.
- Conduct ad hoc projects for clients as needed.
- Assist clients in documenting investment due diligence activities consistent with their fiduciary responsibilities.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative reviews of investment managers.
- Manage and coordinate internal research resources to deliver review collateral.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Strong customer service focus with ability to resolve issues.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated deductive reasoning.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Ability to make the most productive use of available work time, recognizing when assistance is needed to establish priorities.
- Ability to contribute to a cooperative, productive work environment.
- Keen analytical and deductive reasoning skills.
- Strong data analytics skills, including proficiency with PowerBI and advanced Excel skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, including Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience as an analyst or client service contact preferably in the securities industry.
- Retirement plan knowledge preferred.
- CFA designation or MBA preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registration: Applicable industry licenses, as required.
Who We Are:
We’re a five-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017-2021 who has earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner and named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
What We Offer:
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better Together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.