(Hybrid) Associate Client Advocate
Location: Chesterfield, Missouri
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are:
We’re NFP, a five-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com/
Navigating the highly matrixed PBM environment to get help with urgent member issues is a common point of frustration for employers. Rx Solutions has a dedicated Client Advocacy team that offers rapid resolution for escalated member issues. Our Rx Service Center provides employers an end-to-end single point of contact to work with until complete resolution. Additionally, our centralized service center approach allows us to report on client case volume and other data points related to member cases. Our client advocates collaborate with our PBM partners and our internal subject matter experts to resolve cases in the timeliest manner.
Common cases include: Overrides for a variety of situations –vacation, refill to soon, cost exceeds max, quantity limit; Eligibility updates; Lost or stolen ID cards, new ID cards, ID card not working; Lost or stolen prescriptions; Copay and accumulator issues; Drugs not covered
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the team inbox for incoming cases and requests from our broker clients
- Enter ALL transactions that are pulled from the inbox into ZOHO as cases
- Track daily progress of each case for team visibility and organization in ZOHO
- Maintain an exceptional relationship with all the brokers who are being serviced with daily follow ups.
- Consistent communications with Broker clients is precise and well written.
- Develop strong relationships with our PBM partners for information and educational purposes.
- Alerting emails/ client communication- weekly emails to brokers/clients on clinical opportunities, high dollar claims and member communications
- Efficient process of all transactions into the PBM portals for submission or change.
- Email requests and questions to assigned representatives at the carrier level.
- Maintain contact and in good standing with all of our carrier partners
- Communication with Broker clients on information from the carrier either by phone or email.
- Knowledge of our current laws and regulations with carriers and all jurisdictions that we work within.
- Supportive to all team mates and work as a team mentor
- Attend team trainings and meetings
- Other duties and projects as assigned by manager, lead capacity
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Detail Oriented: Someone who can role with the punch and remain resilient in times of uncertainty or stress
- Learning Agility: When someone is faced with a problem and can figure things out. Is relentless at learning and will try pretty much anything without compromising ethics to find a solution
- Basic Communication Skills: Someone who is able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Interpersonal Skills: Someone with social skills that foster positive working relationships with others. Their communication style, behavior (verbal & non-verbal) and approach to relationships is such that enhances high levels of engagement.
- Results Orientation: Someone who is bottom line oriented and knows how to steadily push themselves and others for results
- Critical Thinking/Problem Solving Skills: Someone who balances data and feelings in making decisions and solving problems with effective solutions; may be able to see hidden problems, looks beyond the obvious, knows how to probe & provoke thought on alternative solutions
- Technology Oriented: Someone who is not afraid or intimidated working with technology, software packages; Likes to use or learn technology to get the job done
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma
- College Degree
- 3-5 Years of related industry experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registration: N/A
Physical Demand: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.