(REMOTE) Content Writer (Property & Casualty)
Location: New York, New York
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are:
We’re a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017-2022 who has earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner and named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
- Develop original creative concepts for writing projects that effectively target designated audiences
- Create a compelling and persuasive impression of NFP’s experience and capabilities in all submissions, including solution differentiators
- Rewrite existing copy to raise quality and relevance
- Edit and proofread a wide range of communications and collateral for accuracy, spelling, grammar, style consistency, tone, flow, comprehension, and format
- Collaborate with project managers and designers to deliver each assignment’s goals and key messaging prior to writing, rewriting, or editing
- Review proofs of print and electronic publications throughout the production process
- Ensure communications and collateral are consistent with the NFP Brand
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with deadlines through NFP’s project management system
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Business or related field
- 5+ years of professional writing and editing experience focused on communicating effectively and creatively with targeted audiences
- Writing samples required
- Experience in the property & casualty industry preferred
- Proven experience managing, motivating, and influencing creative and content teams.
- Expertise in creating and distributing impactful content
- Strong collaborative leadership
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Eagerness to innovate and experiment on new and existing channels
- Organized, with strong attention to detail; comfortable managing to deadlines
- Empathy – for our team and our partners
- A team mentality - we have a high-performance culture, but we’re not competitive with one another
Position is 100% remote
What We Offer:
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
The base salary range for this position in NYC metro area is $75,000 – $100,000. The base salary offered will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, experience, credentials, education, certifications, skill level required for the position, the scope of the position, and geographic location. Actual base salary offered will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.