Location: Pasadena, California
Job Type: Full time
We’re NFP, a five-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com/
Summary: The Account Coordinator will assist in the management and fulfillment of new business inquiries and current client requests. Our clients and agents seek our services for all or part of their insurance needs. Typically, a client or agent is attracted to one of our niche products or services. Then through this interaction, they discover the depth of our knowledge and products, and appreciate our personalized services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting in the management and fulfillment of new business inquiries and current client requests
- Creating insurance proposals for client presentations
- Issuing/processing policies, as needed
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES:
- Ability to interact with staff and clients (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure
- Flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
- High level of professionalism is crucial to this role
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- May be required to work overtime as necessary
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- College graduate
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION:
- Property and Casualty license to be acquired after probationary period
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.