Coordinator, Corporate Benefits
Location: Somerset, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Part time
We’re NFP, a five-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017-2021 and we're looking for a Coordinator to join our team who'll be responsible for supporting Account Managers, Account Executives and others with administrative duties, and developing proposals for prospective clients.
This is a hybrid position with in-office flexibility 2-3 days a week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs independent research into client prospects with some discretion as to sources and data analysis.
- May advice and train others in the department on a project basis.
- Create and maintain files; provide direction to others in office to maintain files.
- Design and coordinate regular and special mailings to prospects and others.
- Maintain calendar to ensure completion of pending items and to establish future timelines.
- Maintain library of life and benefits magazine publications, insurance company newsletters, legislative updates, and reference materials.
- Attend seminars and classes related to the department and to maintain L&D License.
- Relies on others for all decisions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What We’re Looking For
- Knowledge of benefits administration, HealthCare Reform, industry trends, carrier products and services
- Ability to work independently and anticipate client and team needs
- Effective time management and decision making skills
- Diligent follow up skills
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Commanding presentation and public speaking abilities
Education and/or Experience
- High School graduate (or equivalent), BA/BS preferred with
- 0-2 years of directly related industry experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registration
- License is generally not required at this level but may be required per state law.
Who We Are:
We’re a five-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017-2021 who has earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner and named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
What We Offer:
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better Together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.