Account Manager-Employee Benefits
Location: Greenville, South Carolina
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
We’re a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017-2022 who has earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner and named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
The Role at NFP
Summary: This is a full time exempt position. Responsibilities include service and claims resolution, benefits administration support, and vendor accountability for performance standards. Along with Account Executive staff, Account Manager has documentation responsibilities to include maintaining Salesforce, updating checklists and client files, and communicating to clients regularly on outstanding issues.
Essential Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as a resource for clients to help them resolve any day to day plan administration/benefits issues pertaining to: billing, paperwork/plan documents, ongoing enrollment/eligibility, benefits administration systems, and client portals.
- Works closely with insurance carrier representatives to stay on top of product and systems updates.
- Assists Account Executive with annual renewal process, as needed, including
- marketing and organizing proposals
- enrollment materials and benefits administration system updates
- posting documents to online system/portals
- open enrollment processing
- Responsible for documentation of internal files and databases with all client data and communication in Salesforce.
- Handles special projects for Account Executive, as needed
- Assists Advisors and Account Executives with scheduling, meeting preparation, etc, as needed
- Proficiency in processing large amounts of information on an ongoing basis
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
- Strong aptitude for organization and prioritization
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with flexibility in duties and responsibilities
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to work on projects with a team or on an individual basis
- Proficiency in PC, Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn software/technology quickly
Desired Qualifications: 2 years’ experience in Employee Benefits Administration or related field. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.