P&C Insurance Account Coordinator (Florida-hybrid)
Location: Milton, Florida
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
NFP is a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has also earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine and the WORK180 employer endorsement. We’re a recognized Elite Agency award winner and a leading property and casualty broker, benefits consultant, wealth manager, and retirement plan advisor. NFP provides solutions enabling client success through the expertise of over 7,000 global employees, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
This is a full-time admin/ops support position that will provide assistance to producers and account managers/executives in handling and processing new and renewal business and all tasks related to supporting commercial lines. Ability to work independently as needed and assist the account management team to ensure clients receive excellent service in every interaction.
This is a full-time position from one of our FL offices (required). There is flexibility for a hybrid in-office and work-from-home schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all technical and clerical functions for the assigned book of business to assure the insurance service needs of individual clients are met. These functions include but are not limited to client file set-up, issuing evidence of insurance forms, and endorsements
- Obtain renewal and/or new business information in cooperation with producers and account managers
- Assist account managers in marketing new and renewal business, preparing presentations and maintaining underwriting and marketing information requested by the carriers
- Receive phone calls from clients and companies and comply with the request and/or refer to the producer or account manager when necessary
- Utilize the agency management system’s suspense system to follow up on outstanding orders, correspondence, reports, and follow up on overdue and suspense items
- Be familiar with and follow agency guidelines, workflows, policies, and procedures
- Maintain electronic files in an orderly, up-to-date manner
- Perform special projects at management’s request
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced MS Office skills, including excel, word, PowerPoint
- Excellent calendar management skills with meeting planning experience
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Attention to detail and follow-through; maintains a sense of urgency
- HS Diploma or GED required; advanced education preferred
- Takes initiative
- Stellar Work ethic
- Organizational skills
- Quick learner; willingness to learn
- Blend of confidence and humility
- Interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Strong sense of team
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.