(Hybrid) Graphic Designer
Location: Aliso Viejo, California
Job Type: Full time
We’re a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017-2022 who has earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner and named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
With collaboration with other team members, this position is responsible for the brand and production of tasks to support our marketing vision. The Graphic Designer will design marketing, advertising, internal communications and sales-focused collateral and digital deliverables for B2B and B2C audiences. The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage a high-volume pipeline to turn out sales and marketing collateral. This will include following brand guidelines to produce and follow templates to create presentations, ads, overviews, web and social graphics. Graphic design will be necessary and will interact with many departments.
This creative position will take the lead on coming up with, developing, and bringing to life the theme for our annual client conference held at the Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel, California.
This is a hybrid position with in-office flexibility 3 days a week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strive for nimble execution of a high-volume daily pipeline of sales & marketing material.
- Work to maintain brand standards, quality & consistency across all projects.
- Possess a keen ear for direction and a keen eye for detail.
- Perform other duties as assigned or relative.
- Collaborate across the brand and marketing teams to execute on tactical production of needs in support of broader marketing priorities and initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver with the aptitude to learn new tools quickly.
- Familiarity with MS Word and Excel.
- Well versed in PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and experience in the execution of collateral reflective of brand guidelines.
- The ability to deliver excellence in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to manage a high-volume, adapt and quickly pivot.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Knowledge of print production best practices.
- Knowledge of template production.
- Knowledge and experience in imagery selection in support of brand guidelines.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum AA/AS degree in graphic design or related field. Equivalent combination of internship, technical training or work experience considered.
- 1 to 3 years of experience is preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
- None required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.