HRIS Specialist - Hybrid
Location: Lehi, Utah
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
We’re a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017-2022 who has earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner and named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
About the Role
The HRIS Specialist will work with NFP’s clients to service, maintain, and project manage their HRIS system. They will also help clients with their Payroll Services as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Provide ongoing support and training for client users on various HRIS.
- Participate in ongoing training for updates to the systems and work with an established team to provide ongoing training updates. Enter updated benefit information into client’s sites as needed.
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure data integrity.
- Work with carrier vendors to resolve electronic file discrepancies as part of the system's ongoing enrollment communication. Periods of peak intensity will require ability to manage expectations and prioritize assignments.
- Learn about and understand Electronic Data Interchanges (EDI’s) for the HRIS systems.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES:
- Sound knowledge of Benefit Administration Systems and HR Technology systems.
- Previous benefits knowledge or experience and understanding of how different benefit plan types work.
- Individual must possess good analytical skills, problem solving skills, and good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- STRONG attention to detail.
- May be required to work overtime as necessary
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently in a remote setting
- Strong experience and knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- Customer Service Experience.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Two years of college or computer technical schooling; or three to four years related HRIS experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience on the Bswift, Ease, ADP, Employee Navigator, Paylocity, Paycor, Isolved, Ceridian, UKG, or other HRIS, HCM, or Payroll system is preferrable.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION:
- None required but Insurance License preferred
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You… Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.