Location: Warrington, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
WHO WE ARE:
We’re NFP, a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022. We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com/
We are looking for the right individual to join our growing firm. The ideal candidate will work closely with the business development team to successfully install new client relationships. The Implementation Specialist will be responsible for ensuring overall client satisfaction and facilitating the setup and implementation of new client Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation plans by providing exceptional customer service but also value-added plan consulting as well. This position will initially involve supporting the New Business team but will grow into a more client-facing role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive support to New Business team in all facets of plan setup and implementation
- Responsible for proactive communication with clients regarding all aspects of plan implementation and plan design consulting
- Facilitate regularly scheduled calls with new clients throughout the onboarding process
- Coordinate with clients to review all implementation processes and service requirements
- Communicate installation and workflow requirements to all involved parties.
- Ensure plan design is in compliance with plan documents and applicable regulations
- Provide transition hand off to the ongoing service team at the conclusion of the installation process.
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business or mathematics, or equivalent background and experience
- 1-3 years of financial services experience is preferred
- Knowledge of retirement plan administration, particularly for Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation plans, is a big plus
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, and possess a strong desire to learn and grow within the organization
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.